- Currently I am most excited about my new text adventure, an interactive documentary called WINTER STORM DRACO. You will remember Winter Storm Draco, the 2012 blizzard, of course. If you don’t, you will learn an awful lot when you play this text adventure.
- Less recently I released another game called THE ISLAND OF DOCTOR WOOBY, about felt dinosaurs. The felt dinosaurs in the game are randomly generated, and I had a lot of fun drawing the various dinosaurs that players found. Plus it got written up by Emily Short!
- My felt dinosaur game was preceded by the construction of some flesh-and-blood felt dinosaurs, for a window display at Plaid Peacock, which see photos of here and here.
- Clash of the Type-Ins released several new episodes.
- Clash of the Type-Ins had a Kickstarter to cover hosting fees and it was wildly successful!!! WHY DID I NOT POST ABOUT IT HERE. COME ON.
- I started and never finished working on a weird time signature version of Scarborough Fair.
- I played a LOT of Super Mario Maker. Here’s the code for one of my levels: A98D-0000-0025-56BE
If you are eager to know what I’m up to at any given moment then your best shot is to follow me on Twitter. Thank you for your interest!